This article guides you through the process of assigning different SSIDs to the same Access Point.
To assign different SSIDs to one Access Point:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation and Network containing your Access Point of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Access Points in the main menu on the left; and
- Identify the Access Point you want to change the settings for in the table and click on its related row.
You will now be presented with the Access Point settings page, which will be similar to the one in the screenshot below.
Here, you can either:
- Assign another SSID to the Access Point: click on the text field below Assigned SSIDs and select the SSID you want to assign from the provided list by clicking on it.
- Unassign an SSID from the Access Point: just click on the X next to the SSID you want to unassign from the Access Point.
Remember to click the Save button to apply the new SSIDs assignment to this Access Point.