This article guides you through the process of assigning different SSIDs to the same Access Point.
First, please make sure that:
- you got an account on the Plasma Cloud console;
- you have created a network with at least one Access Point in it; and
- you have created the desired SSIDs.
You can now proceed with assigning different SSIDs to one Access Point:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the network with the Access Point you want to assign different SSIDs to;
- Navigate to Access Points; and
- Go to device table and click on the device you want to change the settings for.
You will now be presented with the Access Point settings page, which will be similar to the one in the screenshot below.
Here, you can either:
- Assign another SSID to the Access Point: Click on the text field below Assigned SSIDs and select the SSID you want to assign from the provided list by clicking on it.
- Unassign an SSID from the Access Point: Just click on the X next to the SSID you want to unassign from the Access Point.
Remember to click the Save button to apply the new SSIDs assignment to this Access Point.