Configuring an SSID with "bridge to VLAN" assigns VLAN tags to all traffic exchanged over this SSID. By attaching VLAN tags to data packets coming from a specified origin, one can distinguish between these data packets and other network traffic, as shown in the image below.
Bridge SSID to VLAN
To bridge an SSID to a VLAN, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation and Network containing the SSID of interest from top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > SSIDs > SSID name in the main menu on the left;
- Find the WAN section and select Bridge mode from the drop-down menu;
- Set VLAN tagging to Enabled;
- Select the relevant VLAN in the drop-down menu, or create a new VLAN using the '+' button;
- Click the Save button to apply the changes.
Article is closed for comments.