A WiFi QR Code allows users to connect to a network by simply scanning a QR code, eliminating the need to identify the right network and type in the password.
WiFi QR codes are generated on a per SSID basis, as explained below:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console with your credentials;
- Select the Organisation and Network containing the SSID of interest from top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > SSIDs > SSID name in the main menu on the left.
- Click on the action button (three dots) on the top right of the page and select Generate QR code;
5. A popup window with the QR code will appear (example of blurred QR code shown below);
6. Download the QR code by clicking on the blue download button.