Plasma Cloud allows you to adjust your PoE Switch settings on a per-port basis. It grants full flexibility to get the most out of your Switch.
As of now, the following port configuration options are available:
- Set data link either to Enabled or Disabled;
- Set data link speed either to Auto or to a specific speed (to be selected from a drop-down menu);
- Set PoE either to Enabled or Disabled.
All ports on your Switch are enabled by default. This way, you can simply connect your plug & play Plasma Cloud devices to your network.
To configure port settings, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the organisation and network containing your Switch of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Switches in the main menu on the left;
- Identify the Switch you want to configure from the Switches table and click on it;
- You will be presented with another table listing all the ports available on the Switch. Identify the port you want to configure from the ports table and click on it;
- Here, you can configure the specific port settings, as shown in the image below.
- Once you have configured all the settings as desired, click on the Save button.