Plasma Cloud allows you to adjust your PoE Switch settings on a per-port basis. The following port configuration options are available:
- Enable or disable data link and configure link speed (set to Auto or specific speed limit);
- Enable or disable Throttling and configure bandwidth limits;
- Enable or disable PoE and assign PoE schedule;
- Assign VLAN (Default or Allowed VLAN);
- You may add a description in the port description field.
All ports on your Switch are enabled by default. This way, you can simply connect your plug & play Plasma Cloud devices to your network.
When selecting a specific data link speed, always make sure it is supported by the connected device.
To configure port settings, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the organisation and network containing your Switch of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Switches in the main menu on the left;
- Select the Switch you wish to configure in the Switch table;
- Select the port you wish to configure in the Port Settings table;
- Configure port settings as needed;
- Click on the Save button.