A purchased captive portal service can be configured on your SSID settings page in the Plasma Cloud console. This process is quick and simple.
Before you proceed, make sure that you have created an SSID in your account (see the How to get started in the Plasma Cloud console? guide).
To configure your purchased captive portal service:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the organisation and network containing your SSID of interest from the top right menus;
- Navigate to Settings > SSIDs > SSID name in the main menu on the left;
- Click on the drop-down menu in the Captive portal section and select the service you have subscribed for;
- Click on the Save button.
The settings page will reload, applying the latest changes. Afterwards, a button linking to the dashboard of the service provider will appear on the right side of the drop-down menu in the Captive portal section. Click on this button to be redirected to the service dashboard, where you will be automatically logged into your private account. Your captive portal can be configured through this dashboard.