Captive Portal services allow you to offer voucher and other authentication methods, social logins, integrated marketing campaigns, among other benefits.
Before you proceed, please ensure your network has at least one SSID. Learn how to create a new SSID in this article.
To configure your purchased captive portal service, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the organisation containing your purchased Captive Portal service from the top right menu;
- Select the network you wish to configure from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > SSIDs > SSID name in the main menu on the left to reach the SSID settings page. If don't have an SSID yet, select create new SSID;
- Click on the drop-down menu in the Captive portal section and select the service you have subscribed for;
- Click on the Save button.
Should your service subscription not appear in the drop-down menu, check your Subscription Settings to ensure the service has been assigned to the correct network(s);
The settings page will reload, applying the latest changes. If the selected service supports it, a Configure button may appear on the right side of the drop-down menu in the Captive portal section. Click on this button to be redirected to the service dashboard, where you will be automatically logged into your private account. Your captive portal can be configured through this dashboard.