Upon purchase, a subscription will be assigned to the organisation of your choice. In order to configure the subscription, it needs to be associated with a network belonging to that organisation. This configuration can take place either during or after the purchase process. Once a subscription has been assigned to a specific network, you can easily re-assign it to another network later on, assuming it also belongs to the same organisation. Assignments to networks from other organisations is not possible. To learn more about organisations and networks, you can read this article.
To change the network(s) associated with a subscription, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > Subscriptions in the main menu on the left;
- Identify the subscription you want to associate with another network and then click on Networks: <network list> on the right of the related subscription card;
- A popup will appear showing the list of networks you can activate this subscription on. Simply select the network(s) of interest and click on Save.