Plasma Cloud allows you to easily set up a WPA password for your network in the SSIDs settings.
Access Points running firmware v4.0 and above support WPA3 and operate in WPA2/WPA3 compatibility mode. This ensures a smooth transition to the more secure WPA3 standard while maintaining compatibility with older devices that only support WPA2.
To setup a WPA password on your SSID, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the organisation and network containing your SSID of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > SSIDs > SSID name in the main menu on the left;
- Click on the drop-down menu in the Authentication section and select WPA Password;
- Type the desired password in the text field that appears next to the drop-down menu;
- Click on the Save button.