The Plasma Cloud console allows you to create a new network from scratch or clone an existing network. Cloning a network means creating a new network with the same settings as the selected source network. This guide leads you through the process of cloning an network.
Networks settings can only be cloned from other networks belonging to the same organisation.
The following settings will be copied from the source to the new network:
- Network settings;
- SSIDs and SSIDs settings;
- VLANs and VLANs settings.
To clone a network, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation you want to create the new network for from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Networks > Create new network in the top right menu;
- A popup window will appear.
- Fill in the Network name and Timezone fields (mandatory). The Address and Description fields are optional;
- Select the source network you wish to clone in drop-down menu and click Create.
You will receive a notification once the operation has succeeded.
Article is closed for comments.