DNS settings can be configured for each SSID in your network. Generally, DNS settings are provided by the DHCP server in your LAN. This mode is called Automatic (DHCP) on the Plasma Cloud console.
You also have the option to subscribe to a DNS service available on our marketplace. DNS services allow you to protect your network against cyber threats and objectionable content on the internet, among other things. After subscribing to a service, it will appear in the drop-down menu shown below.
To configure your DNS settings for a selected SSID, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation and Network of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > SSIDs > SSID name in the main menu on the left;
- Scroll down to DNS section and select your preferred option from the drop-down menu;
- Click on the Save button.
Please note that Automatic (DHCP) is configured by default.