DNS services allow you to protect your network against cyber threats and objectionable content on the internet. After purchasing a DNS service on the marketplace, you can activate it on a SSID of your choosing. The process is quick and simple.
Before you proceed, please ensure you have set up an SSID in your network of interest. Learn how to create new SSIDs in this guide How to get started in the Plasma Cloud console?
To configure your purchased DNS service:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the organisation and network containing your SSID of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > SSIDs > SSID name in the main menu on the left;
- Click on the drop-down menu in the DNS section and select the service you have subscribed for;
- Click on the Save button.
The settings page will reload, applying the latest changes. If the selected service supports it, a Configure button will appear on the right side of the drop-down menu in the DNS section. Click on this button to be redirected to the service dashboard, where you will be automatically logged into your private account. Your DNS service can be configured through this dashboard.
Click on drop-down menu in DNS section of SSID settings page to activate DNS service.