To add a new credit card to your Plasma Cloud account, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Click on your username on the top right of the console and select Payment methods;
- Click on the + Add credit card button;
- In the popup that appears, enter your credit card information and click on Add;
- Your newly added credit card will now be listed in the table below.
The first credit card you add to your account will automatically be marked as "default". The default credit card is your primary payment method that will appear as preferred option during checkout. You can easily change your default payment method at any time. First, identify the desired credit card from your listed options. Next, click on the action button (three dots) in the related row and select Make default.
You can also edit the cardholder name of a stored credit card in case it was spelled wrongly. Simply click on the action button (three dots) in the related card row and select Edit. After modifying the name, remember to click on the Save button.
For security reasons, it is not allowed to modify credit card details other than the cardholder name. In case the credit card number was entered incorrectly, please delete and re-add your credit card.