The Plasma Cloud console allows to easily delete policies assigned to a specific client in your network. To do it, you simply need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation and Network containing the client of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Clients in the main menu on the left;
- Identify the client of interest in the table under the Activities and/or Policies tab;
- Click on the action button (three dots) at the end of its relevant row and select Clear policy;
- Click on Yes, I am sure! in the pop-up panel that will appear.
The console will notify you once this operation has succeeded.
The menu item Clear policy is hidden if the client has no assigned policies.