Plasma Cloud allows you to assign one default VLAN and/or up to several allowed VLANs to each individual Switch port (to learn more about default and allowed VLANs, please check out this article).
To configure a VLAN on a Switch port, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation and Network containing your Switch of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Switches in the main menu on the left;
- Identify the Switch you want to configure from the Switches table and click on it;
- You will be presented with another page with two tabs. Select the VLAN Settings tab;
- Select the VLAN you wish to assign to a port or group of ports from the drop-down menu, or create a new VLAN using the + button next to it;
- Select the state you wish to apply to this VLAN by clicking on either the Default VLAN (blue) or Allowed VLAN (pink) radio button;
- Select the ports you want to assign this VLAN to. You have the option to click on individual ports in the Switch graphic; select/deselect all ports using the provided buttons, or click-and-drag a group of ports. The selected ports will then become either blue or pink, depending on the VLAN state you selected in the previous step.
You may repeat steps 6. - 8. as many times as needed.
- Once you have configured all ports according to your needs, click on the Save button.