LEDs on Plasma Cloud and supported Open Mesh Access Points can be set to three different modes:
- Active (default): all LEDs will always be on;
- Alert only: LEDs will only light up to signal potential issues (that is, when an AP is offline, booting or in mesh recovery mode);
- Inactive: LEDs will only light up when device is booting, otherwise all LEDs will always be off.
The Ethernet port LEDs cannot be turned off for PA2200 and MR1750 and also stay turned on in Inactive mode and Alert mode.
To change the configured LED mode, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation and Network containing the Access Point you wish to configure from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > Network in the main menu on the left;
- Click on the LEDs drop-down menu in the System section and select your preferred LED mode;
- Click on the Save button.
If you wish to learn the LEDs meaning for each Access Point, please check the following articles: