LEDs on Plasma Cloud and supported Open Mesh Access Points can be set to three different modes:
- Active (default): all LEDs will always be on;
- Alert only: LEDs will only light up to signal potential issues (that is, when an AP is offline, booting or in mesh recovery mode);
- Inactive: LEDs will only light up when device is booting, otherwise all LEDs will always be off.
To change the configured LED mode, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation and Network containing the Access Point you wish to configure from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > Network in the main menu on the left;
- Click on the LEDs drop-down menu in the System section and select your preferred LED mode;
- Click on the Save button.
If you wish to learn the LEDs meaning for each Access Point, please check the following articles: