Plasma Cloud allows you to easily set up a WPA password for your network in the SSIDs settings.
The WPA version is hidden to avoid complexity in the console. Under the hood, WPA2 is used all the time as WPA1 has been deprecated.
To setup a WPA password on your SSID, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the organisation and network containing your SSID of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > SSIDs > SSID name in the main menu on the left;
- Click on the drop-down menu in the Authentication section and select WPA Password;
- Type the desired password in the text field that appears next to the drop-down menu;
- Click on the Save button.
Article is closed for comments.