You can easily setup a WPA password for your network under SSIDs settings on the Plasma Cloud console.
Before you proceed, please make sure that:
- You have already created an account on the Plasma Cloud console; and
- You have created an organisation, a network and an SSID in your account (see the How to get started in the Plasma Cloud console? guide).
To setup a WPA password on your SSID:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Navigate to the network containing the SSID you want to set up the WPA password for by selecting the desired organisation and network from their respective top right menus;
- Navigate to Settings > SSIDs > SSID name in the main menu on the left;
- Click on the drop-down menu in the Authentication section and select WPA Password;
- Type the desired password in the text field that appears next to the drop-down menu;
- Click on the Save button.