Plasma Cloud allows you to easily set up a WPA password for your network in the SSIDs settings.
To setup a WPA password on your SSID, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the organisation and network containing your SSID of interest from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Settings > SSIDs > SSID name in the main menu on the left;
- Click on the drop-down menu in the Authentication section and select WPA Password;
- Type the desired password in the text field that appears next to the drop-down menu;
- Click on the Save button.