The Plasma Cloud console allows to easily remove Access Points from your network(s). To do it, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation and Network containing your Access Point from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Access Points in the main menu on the left;
- Identify the Access Point of interest in the table;
- Click on the action button (three dots) at the end of its relevant row and select Delete;
- Click on Yes, I am sure! in the pop-up panel that will appear.
The console will notify you once this operation has succeeded.