Purchasing a service from the marketplace only requires a few clicks thanks to our easy-to-use platform. You can add and combine multiple services on the same network according to your use case and budget. This way, Plasma Cloud's marketplace aims to offer unmatched possibilities and flexibility.
If you are interested in subscribing to a service, please follow the instructions below.
Before you proceed, make sure that:
- You have already created an account on the Plasma Cloud console; and
- You have created an organisation and a network in your account and have added your devices to it (see the How to get started in the Plasma Cloud console? guide).
You can now select and activate your first service subscription:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Navigate to Marketplace in the main menu on the left;
- Identify your service of interest from the overview page and click on Details. A setup wizard will pop up, providing further information about the selected service.
- Select the plan that best serves your needs under Plans;
- Specify the network(s) in which this service should be activated under Details. You can even purchase licenses in bulk and add them to your network(s) as needed over time. Thereby, you can reduce your administrative overhead and in some cases enjoy discounts for bulk purchases. Just increase the number of licenses under Your order if you wish to do so;
- Check the details of your order under Cart and then click Checkout;
- You will be redirected to our payment page. Compile the form and then click on Subscribe to pay. Your subscription will be activated immediately upon payment.
At any time, you can see all the services you have subscribed to by navigating to Settings > Subscriptions in the main menu on the left.