Every Plasma Cloud account can create, manage and share its own organisations and networks. If you want to learn more about organisations and networks, you can read this article on multi-tenancy.
This guide leads you through the process on how to revoke the access to a previously shared organisation or network.
To revoke the access to a shared organisation / network, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Click on your username on the top right of the console and select Account settings;
- Select My assets in the menu on the left. You can now see all your assets (both organisations and networks) in the table that shows up on the right. Assets that are already shared with someone are clearly indicated in the table, alongside the number of people you are sharing them with;
- Click on the asset (either an organisation or a network) that you want to revoke the access to;
- You can now see a table with all the people with access to this specific asset. Te revoke the access, simply identify the row of the desired user and click on Revoke.