Sometimes, power-cycling a device may be required to restore its full functionality. The Plasma Cloud console allows you to reboot devices from anywhere, anytime through a simple click.
In order to conveniently reboot a device you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation and Network containing your device from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Access Points or Switches in the main menu on the left depending on the type of the device;
- Find the device in the devices table;
- Click on the action button (three dots) at the end of the device row to open its menu; and
- Select Reboot.
Your device will now reboot. Please allow up to 5 minutes for this action to complete. A pop-up window will inform you once your device is rebooting.