The Plasma Cloud console allows to easily move devices across networks.
Devices can only be moved across networks belonging to the same organisation.
In order to move a device to another network, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation and Network containing your device of interest from top right menu;
- Navigate to Access Points or Switches in the main menu on the left depending on the device type;
- Identify the device in question in the devices table;
- Click on the action button (three dots) at the end of the relevant row and select Move to network;
- A pop-up panel will appear. Open the drop-down menu, select the network you want to move your device to, and click Move.
You will receive a notification once the operation has succeeded.