The Plasma Cloud console allows to easily move devices across networks.
In order to move a device to another network, you need to:
- Login into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the network your device is currently in;
- Navigate to Access Points or Switches - depending on the device type you wish to move;
- Find the device you want to move in the devices table;
- Click on the three dots at the end of the device row to open its menu and select Move to network;
- In the popup panel that will open, choose from the dropdown menu the network you want to move your device to, and click Move.
The console will notify you when this operation has succeeded.