The Plasma Cloud console allows to easily move devices across networks.
In order to move a device to another network, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the network your device is currently in;
- Navigate to Access Points or Switches - depending on the device type you wish to move;
- Find the device you want to move in the devices table;
- Click on the three dots at the end of the device row to open its menu and select Move to network;
- In the pop-up panel that will open, choose from the drop-down menu the network you want to move your device to, then click Move.
The console will notify you when this operation has succeeded.