Every Plasma Cloud account can create, manage and share its own organisations and networks. If you want to learn more about organisations and networks, you can read this article on multi-tenancy.
This guide leads you through the process on how to clone a network.
The cloning function will transfer the following settings from one designated network to another:
- Network settings;
- SSIDs and SSIDs settings;
- VLANs and VLANs settings.
Before you proceed, please make sure that:
- you have already created an account on the Plasma Cloud console; and
- you have created and set up an organisation and a network in your account (see the How to get started in the Plasma Cloud console? guide).
To clone a network,
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation you want to create the new network for from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Networks > Create new network in the top right menu;
- Fill in the Network name and Timezone fields (mandatory). The Address and Description fields are optional;
- Select the network you want to clone from the Clone settings from network drop-down menu and click Create.
The console will notify you once the operation has succeeded.