Every Plasma Cloud account can create, manage and share its own organisations and networks. If you want to learn more about organisations and networks, you can read this article on multi-tenancy.
This guide leads you through the process on how to clone a network.
The following settings will be transfered to a cloned network:
- Network settings;
- SSIDs and SSIDs settings;
- VLANs and VLANs settings.
Before you proceed, please make sure that:
- you have already created an account on the Plasma Cloud console; and
- you have created and set up an organisation and a network in your account (see the How to get started in the Plasma Cloud console? guide).
To clone a network,
- Login into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Navigate to Networks > Create new network on the top right of the console interface;
- Fill in 'Network name' and 'timezone' form (mandatory). The 'address' and 'description' forms are optional.
- Select the network you want to clone from the Clone settings from network drop-down menu and click Create.
The console will notify you once the operation has succeeded.