Every Plasma Cloud account can create, manage and share its own organisations and networks. To learn how to use organisations and networks, please see this article.
This guide leads you through the process of how to clone a network.
Networks settings can only be cloned from other networks belonging to the same organisation.
The cloning function will transfer the following settings from one designated network to another:
- Network settings;
- SSIDs and SSIDs settings;
- VLANs and VLANs settings.
To clone a network, you need to:
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select the Organisation you want to create the new network for from the top right menu;
- Navigate to Networks > Create new network in the top right menu;
- Fill in the Network name and Timezone fields (mandatory). The Address and Description fields are optional;
- Select the network you want to clone from the Clone settings from network drop-down menu and click Create.
You will receive a notification once the operation has succeeded.