In order to share a network or organisation, both the owner and receiver need to have an account on the Plasma Cloud console.
This article explains how to see all the organisations and networks that have been shared with you.
- If you want to learn more about organisations and networks, you can read this article.
- If you want to share an organisation or network, see the How to share an organisation / network? guide instead.
To see the organisations that have been shared with you,
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console; and
- Select Organisations from the top right menu.
You will see the organisations that have been shared with you in the list with your own organisations. The shared organisations will be clearly discernible from your own ones thanks to the [S] in front of their name.
To see the networks that have been shared with you,
- Log into the Plasma Cloud console;
- Select Organisations from the top right menu and navigate to Shared Networks; and then
- Select Networks from the top right menu.
You will now see the list of the networks that have been shared with you.
You can also view/manage the shared asset(s) (both organisations and networks) in your console by:
- Clicking on your username at the top right of the console;
- Selecting Account Settings; and then
- Selecting Assets shared with me in the menu on the left.
Here you can see the granted permissions and even remove the sharing by yourself.